Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need some tips for my physical fitness test?

Hi!



I have a physical fitness test which comprises 1.5 mile/2.4km running component in a couple of days. I feel nervous and excited at the same time. Please give me some crucial tips for the run (how to breathe, psychological motivation, stride, correct posture etc...)



Thank you very much!Need some tips for my physical fitness test?Well running is like 95% mental. If you have done any training or anything you will be fine. 1.5 miles is not very long, take an iPod and just enjoy the run. Don't start off to fast you will burn up I would do the .5 at a moderate pace and push the last mile hard.



Good LuckNeed some tips for my physical fitness test?Thanks you very much Briody Fitness

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment