Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Can I purchase fitness equipment for my company?

I am planning to buy 24 hours fitness equipment for my company. Can I get more discount on each 24 hour fitness coupon?Can I purchase fitness equipment for my company?Yes, you can approach to the fitness marketing site for more discount. Usually all fitness marketing sites will offers 24 hour fitness coupon for each purchase. If you are planning to buy more fitness equipment then you can directly approach the site for more offers. There is a chance to get better offer in some online fitness marketing sites.Can I purchase fitness equipment for my company?Are you talking about fitness equipment or gym memberships? And if you want a bigger discount, just ask the company for it - the worst they can do is say no. I don't understand how this is an appropriate question for Yahoo Answers.
  • spanish translation online
  • unique baby boy names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment