Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is a fitness bootcamp really better than just going to gym?

I've been going to gym for almost 1 year now. I feel a little better and have lost 6-8 pounds, but it is getting, well boring. I mean I count my reps as I'm supposed to, etc. The most exciting thing is when I listen to an audio book while exercising. Is a fitness bootcamp the same-old, same-old?Is a fitness bootcamp really better than just going to gym?By far it is better. At a gym you have a nice personal trainer at best. At a fitness bootcamp you have a very mean and scary giant person yelling at you so you work harder. It is way better for you physically to go to the bootcamp. Mentally maybe a gym short term but the bootcamp long term.Is a fitness bootcamp really better than just going to gym?Yeh I've been doing the gym too and found it boring in the end, so I changed what I did, set myself some specific fitness goals and sorted out my own personal fitness bootcamp at home, as I couldn't afford the fees.Is a fitness bootcamp really better than just going to gym?depends what type of person you are if you need motivation go to a bootcamp!Is a fitness bootcamp really better than just going to gym?
Yes, because they have different routines and exercices. When you surprise your body, you will loose more weight

No comments:

Post a Comment