Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I get aerobically fit, fast? I have a fitness test in 25 days?

My fitness test is a 1.5 mile tun, which I have to complete in 12 mins. I haven麓t done much exercise for two years and desperately need to get back into shape. What do you recommend?How can I get aerobically fit, fast? I have a fitness test in 25 days?Of course the first thing would be to run. Distance and sprint intervals. You also should increase your carb intake to give you a that energy to push farther. Also, increase your protien intake because you are going to need it to repair during this extensive training. You should look at your diet in this aspect:



40% Protien, 40% Carbs, 20% Fat For The First Half

20% Protien, 60% Carbs, 20% Fat For The Other Half



I have a few cardio programs to help you meet your goal. Just message me nick@budsandbods.com and I can give you more details without word limitations.How can I get aerobically fit, fast? I have a fitness test in 25 days?Google short interval training. That should be what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment