Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Would it be weird to take a self defense fitness class being a guy?

I need a 2 fitness credits, and am trying to avoid a certain professor. I have selected Tae kwon do but am running into time placement problems with my second credit. It looks like I have a choice between yoga and self defense. Yoga isn't happening. I'm pretty sure I will be taking a self defense class. Am I going to be the only guy there? Anyone know what it's like from experience?Would it be weird to take a self defense fitness class being a guy?No it is not weird. Guys need to learn this stuff too.Would it be weird to take a self defense fitness class being a guy?Hi! I think it will be nice if you go to that class. Please visit http://savalan.org for more details.
  • channel 5 weather
  • translate japanese to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment