Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What/Where should I buy stuff I'll need for a Fitness Center?

I'm planning to attend Balley Fitness this week and I have no idea on what clothing or shoes I need, I'm Male, 20 years old, 190 lbs, and was just hoping to loose weight in a gym. This is my first time in a fitness center, can anyone please give me some advice on what to do or what to buy?What/Where should I buy stuff I'll need for a Fitness Center?Regarding Bali Fitness, I would first look at the facilities and see what they are wearing at that center. Just for the first time, I don't know if that facility has a sauna, whirlpool, if you will be showering there and changing to clean clothing. I don't know if you want to wear weight gloves, if you need to bring your own towel, shampoo or soap. If you will just be using the treadmill and weights, you will need shoes that serve those two purposes and comfortable, sweat wicking socks. Considering your age, I think you could wear shorts and a tank top or t shirt. You need a back pack to carry your stuff in. The easiest thing is to have an orientation first. Go to the sporting goods store, buy one outfit, and carrying bag and then figure it from there. You shouldn't have a problem as you are a normal size. I would ask about the towels because if they don't give them out, you don't want to lie on the machine benches without a towel for your back due to the amount of sweat that people leave behind. There is also courtesy regarding fitness centers practiced more in the breech than in the observance, regarding sets and people waiting while someone rests between sets. also, there is courtesy regarding asking someone to spot for you when you lift a heavy weight from the bench. So, you might wish to look that up. I found one resource below. They didn't mention, always put back the weights and don't throw them down, set them down. Also, don't let them take you in a room for the hard sell if you haven't already signed a contract. If you need more on that, post again.What/Where should I buy stuff I'll need for a Fitness Center?I forgot to mention that you should bring along earphones which are inexpensive so that you can watch television while using the machines like treadmill.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment