Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone tell me a good Health and Fitness Forum with active and friendly users?

I want to join a Health and Fitness Forum with a friendly community because recently i have become a health freak and want to discuss some health issues with people. If anyone knows of a great Health and Fitness Forum let me know!Can anyone tell me a good Health and Fitness Forum with active and friendly users?I think web md is a good site with lots of forums and newsletters. They have a fitness siteCan anyone tell me a good Health and Fitness Forum with active and friendly users?I have recently joined a Health and Fitness Forum community called Its Your Life. This forums is reasonably new, but already has some great members and have helped me a lot. Link is in source.

No comments:

Post a Comment