Sunday, February 12, 2012

People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?

I am thinking about changing career and studying to become a fitness instructor (possibly exercise to music) i think would really suit me. I used to be a dancer so i know i would love it. I just wondered if there were any newly or fairly newly qualified instructors have been able to find steady work in london?People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?http://www.virginactive.co.uk/Content/Ca鈥?/a>

these guys might be able to help you or give some contacts...People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?
probably not, the fitness industry is booming with fitness instructors, and it is usually the most recently qualified that find themselves out of work, as those who have been PT's for years already have a steady cliental base. However, still go on ahead with it! it would make a fantastic and enjoyable career if you wish to pursue it!good luck :)People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?i live in london and everytime i pass this fitness place during my travel at work. the only thing i suggest is to get a job as a fitness structor at fitness first or virgin and from then, save money and open your own business, hire a few fitness instructors and do your own thing from there. it seems though to be a fitness instructor.People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?
There are lots of freelance instructors who work in gyms, I would try Virgin and ask if they have any vacancies.People in LONDON, are there any recently qualified fitness instructors who have found work?London is really badly hit by the recession and there are VERY few jobs around I'm afraid. It's the worst I've ever seen it and I'm in my 30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment