Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why are people so many people so weak when it comes to nutritional and fitness goals?

It's rhetorical mostly. I find that when it comes to diet and fitness answers I provide; the person who says something similar but adds that it is OKAY to cheat on your diet once in a while or so always gets the vote.



My question is, why do some people find it so difficult to have that inner strength that allows them to reach greatness and why are so many people conditioned to seek out the easiest route?!?!



Finally; why are we so many people unable to clearly see that they are short changing themselves by choosing easy.Why are people so many people so weak when it comes to nutritional and fitness goals?It's much tougher for some than others. I'm sure there are other things that you find difficult that may come super easy to me! And vice-versa. It doesn't make anyone a bad person!Why are people so many people so weak when it comes to nutritional and fitness goals?Apathy.



One one hand, I really want to lose the weight I've gained since quitting smoking, but on the other hand I don't care enough yet



hahah! I'll get there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment