Sunday, February 12, 2012

Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?

For those women who are in shape and have a great bod, what is your fitness routine? I'm joining the Y and am going to start working out five days a week. Also, what are you eating habits like? Thanks!Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?Well i am not a girl but i am a trainer, Yes to start with a very good diet is most important,then exercising at least forty minutes a day well help your heart and your circulation and also the aging of your body.Staying out of the or using a good sun screen will help also.Drink plenty of water try not to smoke,moderate drinking is ok.Get a good night's rest at least seven hours of sleep.Then in the morning's always look in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful.Most of all have the good lord in your heart.Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?
well for me, im a dancer %26amp; cheerleader and i have been for years. thats why im in good shape. maybe join a sport like that. or just go to the gym %26amp; work out. Also i just eat whatever just noot alot of junk food and i work out on my tredmill every night. :)Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?Eat healthy and avoid junk food.
I'm a dancer and dance 4 days a week. I eat pretty healthfully and stop when I'm full.Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?lots of fruits and almonds, i eat everything, but i walk/run everyday for at least 35 mins. On the days, I cannot go out due to the weather, I have a WII and use my fitness coach or my elliptical machine. Lost 35 lbs in 5 months and I do yoga daily. I also portion control everything and I go to fast food restaurants like mcdonalds. I order the MCDouble with no cheese pickles or buns and I get lettuce instead. only 270 caloriesGirls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?
30-40 minutes cardio daily

Strength training 2-3 days a week (alternating muscle groups)

Work til it hurts! Then you know you're building muscle



Lots of water, no pop (makes you bloated and puffy)

Limited fast food and restaurant foods (grease)

Lots of fruits, veggies and whole grains, light dairy products

Limited meat intake (sometimes I won't eat meat for a whole week. I always feel so much better not eating meat).



That is basically it. I try to keep track of my calories (you don't want too many or too little) When you eat too little you body tends to store MORE fat and it can be difficult to lose it. And eating too much makes you fatigued and just means to have to work harder to stay in shape. A happy medium (i'd say between 1,200 and 1,600 a day). I also try not to have more than 30% calories from fat.



It's pretty easy, but it's also easy to get off track. Good luck!
Running... lots of running... strength training 2 times a week useing your own body weight or resistant bands.... hikeing, kick boxing, spin classes, pilates, yoga. Change it up



But most importantly..... its what you eat! eat healthy small meals 5 times a day... breakfast is very important, and stay away from fast food and processed food! Try to stay at or under 1500 calories a day.... and lots and lots of water!Girls who are actually in shape, whats your fitness routine?
Please keep this in mind. Just because someone is in good shape does not mean their workout and diet plan will work on YOU. A lot of times, a person in real good shape is IN that shape in spite of what they do. Due to their genetics.



Some professional athletes are in great shape but they eat at McDonalds 4 times per week. Did McDonalds give them that body?



I would much rather follow the advise of someone who once looked like crap and transformed their body into something great.
  • pro comp
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment