Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I know how fit I am or what my fitness level is?

I'm going to the gym tonight. There's heaps of machines so if you could tell me which machine would determine my fitness level.



Also, if there are any other ways, let me know!



THANKS.How do I know how fit I am or what my fitness level is?Fitness is a relative term. If you haven't exercised regularly, then you can be sure your fitness level is low. On the other hand, if you have exercised for a while, then you fitness has improved.



A good way to measure your fitness is with a heart rate monitor watch. That way you can keep track of your fitness level.How do I know how fit I am or what my fitness level is?Um, time yourself running two miles. That's pretty much the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment