Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much are Lifetime Fitness Gym memberships?

I want to know if anyone has the price list for a single person to join Lifetime Fitness. Like the Bronze, Gold, etc.......I know if I do the free trial that they will probably hound me and hound me and just want to get an idea of pricing before I decide to go for it or not. Thanks in advance!How much are Lifetime Fitness Gym memberships?The prices range is from 80-100. Right now I believe that they are running a special where the enrollment fee is free. I had the gold and it was about 45 each moth. It is very well worth it though. You can also go in the office and ask, they are not as pushy as other fitness facilities, they actually let you breath and they don't bring in reinforcements. It is also great that they operate totally without contracts. You can cancel at anytime, no hassle (just do it a few weeks before they debit your money from your account). They are way different from the other well-known facilities. They don't force you into contracts because they don't have any.How much are Lifetime Fitness Gym memberships?Who knows a lot of people get caught in debt with gyms .

No comments:

Post a Comment