Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where do you send a complaint letter to LA Fitness Corporation?

I'm so dissatisfied with LA Fitness and their services. It's only been 2 months and I totally wasted $200. Some of the billings are totally false they charged me out of nowhere and made up all reasons to charge me.

I can't call their numbers to complain they all push the faults in others. And noone wants to fix the problem. So does any one know address or a number that I can call in to complain?Where do you send a complaint letter to LA Fitness Corporation?I used to work at LA for a year and a half, at a location on the east coast.

If you call your homeclub, ask for corporates number. They are required to give it to you, and usually we don't even ask questions.



From working the front desk, I can say it was one of the most corrupt jobs I ever had and feel sorry for every member that makes the mistake of joining.Where do you send a complaint letter to LA Fitness Corporation?Call the manager of the location that you are fighting it against. Make sure you explain to him that THEY messed up and charged you an extreme amount that you should not pay for. Most managers (or atleast the good ones), will understand and try to work this out. If he refuses, then take this up with a Lawyer. If what you say is accurate, then you have a case.Where do you send a complaint letter to LA Fitness Corporation?If they are false billing you , you should hire an attorney to handle this .Where do you send a complaint letter to LA Fitness Corporation?
Look it up on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment