Sunday, February 12, 2012

Health and fitness for a 14 year old girl?

I am a 14 year old girl who is generally quite active and eats healthily most of the time. I am looking for different ways to increase my fitness that are interesting and don't require fancy equipment or a lot of money. I am also looking for healthy snacks and lunches that I can take to school.

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can increase more activity into my school day?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!Health and fitness for a 14 year old girl?Fitness= A morning / afternoon jog or run.

Eating= When eating replace non-health food ideas with healthy ones. Don't diet as your body is still developing at the age of 14.

BTW: Seriously, your body is a temple. The way which you treat it is reflected in its appearance.Health and fitness for a 14 year old girl?
I understand that FITNESS is the number one concern nowadays.
There is no money in the world that can equal ones health..for fitness products click belowHealth and fitness for a 14 year old girl?For information about fitness for all ages please visit this websiteHealth and fitness for a 14 year old girl?
Importance of fitness in life, also fitness program for people whom have a busy life.Health and fitness for a 14 year old girl?peanut butter sandwich with jelly or ham lettuce sandwich is win :)Health and fitness for a 14 year old girl?
im gay

No comments:

Post a Comment