Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much is a base membership at LA Fitness on Staten Island?

Does anybody have an idea of how much a base membership is for LA Fitness on Staten Island? Also, is this a co-ed gym?



Thanks,

SteveHow much is a base membership at LA Fitness on Staten Island?Although I live in IL, I can tell you that they are always running deals...I got in at $29.99/month before the gym ever opened...they claim the regular rate is $49.99 a month with a $250 initiation fee. Yet, I always see them running specials.



It is co-ed.



Not sure what gyms you have there, but I find it's MUCH nicer than Ballys, but not as nice as Lifetime. I would like if they had a steam room and towel service.How much is a base membership at LA Fitness on Staten Island?http://movienow.biz/details/movie/statenislandmovie-385225.html

Report Abuse

How much is a base membership at LA Fitness on Staten Island?oh gosh i think its expensive but im not sure how much

theres one opening near my house and its HUGE and i heard they have an indoor pool and everything so im guessing alot

No comments:

Post a Comment