Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why is it important to maintain a healthy level of fitness?

after completing the ct physical fitness test you need to write a 3-4 page essay reflection and answer some questions. this is one of them and the only thing that I can think of is to prevent diseases such as obesity and heart disease. Thanks!Why is it important to maintain a healthy level of fitness?Well,why is there an obesity epidemic?

Out of 100 people,only about 20% do any type of physical exercise.

Your heart is a muscle and if it is`nt challenged,it becomes weak.

I find it interesting that way back in the 60`s,Jack LaLanne was trying to promote exercise and people thought he was a (health nut).How many of these people are either dead or in a nursing home because of their lack of exercise?



Keep your body strong,eat real food ,and you will stay healthy.

I worked in a nursing home and I have no desire to live there.And I will do all I can to be healthy,God willing unless Im in an accident.



I dont know if I`ve helped or not.Go to Jack LaLannes website and check out some of his old programs.I thought it was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment