Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What would be the best choice for me if I want a fitness magazine subscription?

I'm hunting around for some weightloss help and in the past, reading fitness and weightloss magazines have really helped me. I used to have a subscription before I forgot to renew it and thus got fat again, and I cannot recall the name of it. Any suggestions as to which magazine would be my best choice? Thanks!What would be the best choice for me if I want a fitness magazine subscription?Hi,

There are a lot of good choices in fitness/weight loss magazines. Some best-sellers/most popular are: Women's Health, Weight Watchers, Shape, Oxygen, Fitness and Health.



My personal fave is Health magazine.What would be the best choice for me if I want a fitness magazine subscription?i like shape

No comments:

Post a Comment