Sunday, February 5, 2012

What should i get a ping pong table or fitness center?

I am in high school, and my dad is asking me if i wanted to get a ping pong table or a fitness center for the basement. I play tennis and i am pretty fit. so it is a hard for me to make a choice.What should i get a ping pong table or fitness center?I would vote for the ping pong, for 1 reason not already mentioned: it takes 2 people. Whether family or friend, you would have some company, whereas with a fitness center you would probably be alone.What should i get a ping pong table or fitness center?It depends on what you like best, since you're fit I would rationalize that the fitness center, although tempting, wouldn't be as useful as a ping-pongg table, which I am guessing you don't have at the moment. You could always go to the courts when you need a workout, and ping-pong can get intense, so I would go with the table.What should i get a ping pong table or fitness center?Ping-Pong is really fun,and it gets you moving almost like a fitness center, get the ping-pong!

Know this though, Ping-Pong takes lots of practice to be even a little goodWhat should i get a ping pong table or fitness center?
ping pong all day if forrest gump liked you should too

No comments:

Post a Comment