Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?

Im looking to buy a fitness DVD, i want to tone my stomach up mainly! but it has to be fun as i get bored far to easily !! Any ideas? (must be available in uk) I want something that works quite quickly as i want to tone up asap!!What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?Anything pilates! They are amazing workouts!!!What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?
my friends got fit with Hip Hop Abs. good luck!What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?Get a Richard Simmon tape. They're great!!What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?
'billy blanks abs boot camp' try it n you will have abs of steel!!What is the best fitness dvd to tone my stomach?I think you said it yourself, will a DVD make you keep exercising? No matter how good it is you still have to watch it on a regular basis.



If you still think you need a DVD get one but try to mix your routine up to keep it fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment