Sunday, February 5, 2012

What type of degree or major would I go for if I want to be in the health/fitness area?

I am thinking of going to college and getting my Bachelors degree in Texas. Im currently a student getting my AA degree so I can transfer to a 4 year college or university. I am interested in the nutrition/fitness area and I dont know what sort of degree or major I should look into. Thanks!What type of degree or major would I go for if I want to be in the health/fitness area?A degree in exercise science is one I have heard of. I don't know how common it is, or how many universities offer this. You would want to study anatomy, physiology, etc. to really understand the body. I would suggest whatever college you wish to attend, speak to a counselor there, they are sure to give you the best advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment