Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Who has the most fitness centers across the United States?

I'm going to be a travelling consultant, and I'd like to pick a fitness center that is all over the US. In my research, I've seen that Lifetime, LA Fitness, Ballys, and 24 hour fitness have many locations, but are there any others that might fit the bill? Thanks.Who has the most fitness centers across the United States?ymcaWho has the most fitness centers across the United States?In my area there's every successful national gym franchise you can think of and the gym I go to is Planet Fitness just because it's the cheapest. All the gyms you listed tend to be more expensive because they're huge. The Planet Fitness I go to doesn't have a basketball court or anything and it isn't gigantic like Lifetime fitness but it has all the weights and machines you need which is why I go to the gym so check into that one.Who has the most fitness centers across the United States?Gold's Gym has a lot of locations nationally. I'm a member of Gold's, and I have usually been able to find a Gold's in any of the major cities I have traveled to over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment