Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How much money to start fitness center?

Im doing a project for an entrepreneurship class. I need to know a rough estimate of the expected capital (money) I would need to start my own fitness club. Any places I can look up this type of information?How much money to start fitness center?You can research this a few different ways.



First - make a tally of what your club needs - equipment, uniforms, floor space, rent, electric, heating / ac, water, phones, computer, employee salaries, %26amp; printing / laminating. These decisions are yours, so I can't really guide you as to how big or small the estimate will be. However, once you know, you can find out the prices for equipment by checking out a wholesale site like http://www.net2fitness.com.



Also think about an advertising / marketing budget.



Now think about how long it will take for you to make a profit, and start paying back your loan. You need to have at least 1-2 years operating expenses saved to be safe.



Add it all up, add 2.5% for inflation.How much money to start fitness center?I started my fitness center for 50,000. I then decided to purchase the building insead of continuing the lease. I started with Sears equipment, for the fact that they were cheaper on sale for the exact model at the so called wholesale stores on the internet and for the extended warrenty.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment