Wednesday, February 8, 2012

To Whom Do I Report A Fitness Training Facility That is Operating Without Certificates?

I recently learned that the owner of a fitness training facility is training kids without the proper license and certificates. There are some states that do not require personal trainers to obtain one, but it is a must in this particular state. Who do I report this to? Thanks in advance.To Whom Do I Report A Fitness Training Facility That is Operating Without Certificates?The Better Business Bureau, your state department of labor, and/or your local district attorney's office.To Whom Do I Report A Fitness Training Facility That is Operating Without Certificates?Call your local gov. If you look on the website there should be an area you can report to. Or Call the County Attorney Generals office they can direct you in the right direction.
  • alpinestars
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment