Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where I can watch the access hollywood interview of Taylor Lautner at the eclipse premiere please?

Hi there!

I watched the interview of Taylor Lautner by acces hollywood at the eclipse premiere (24th June) on youtube but I can't find the ending where she says she has something to give him from Michigan.

Does anyone know where I can find that part please?

On their website it says you have to watch the episode on June 25th but I live in the uk...



Please tell me, I have been looking everywhere!

Many thanks in advance!

:DWhere I can watch the access hollywood interview of Taylor Lautner at the eclipse premiere please?you can try to find in this i mostly use the same to watch according to my interestWhere I can watch the access hollywood interview of Taylor Lautner at the eclipse premiere please?umm theres this webiste with everything twilight and they have like all the vids from the premeier its called it has everything just browse through it



http://robstenation.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment