Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to start a career in hollywood?

Hi, I'm a Filipino! I want to be a famous hollywood actor. There are problems that came to my mind about this and they are: how to talk to Americans? how to start a conversation with Americans? how do americans treat Filipinos? where to go if i'm already at america? where to find a good acting school? what attitude and/ characteristics shall I show to americans? how to make friends at america? and many more... Can you help me? please give some advices... thanks!How to start a career in hollywood?You talk to Americans like you talk to anyone. For a good acting studio, your best bet is to go straight to Los Angeles. They're everywhere. Check out www.workingactors.com



You should work on losing your filipino accent, but be able to bring it out if you need to. Lea Salonga did it.



good luckHow to start a career in hollywood?My advice. Stop dreaming and forget it. Name one native born Phillipino who ever became a movie star in America. Hollywood sticks with what they know. People want to see people on screen who are like them. Even without all that going against you your chances are remote at best. More people ask how to become actors in any 60 day period on this forum alone than there are working actors. Forget it.How to start a career in hollywood?Hi. I ususally agree with Big R, but not this time. The film industry is on of he most culturally diverse of all industries. You talk to Americans like you talk to anyone. The thing you really want to know is how to get prepared for a film acting career. This I can help you with if you are all ready in the US.

Click on my name, read my profile and write me at my aol address for more infoHow to start a career in hollywood?
just contact a good studio or meet famous people by going to pubs and discos and stuff......look for contacts.tell your parents maybe they can help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment