Monday, January 30, 2012

Does the peoples court make mockery out of justice system, and is just hollywood crap?

do these females judges want to get noticed by hollywood for bit parts in shows and movies?Does the peoples court make mockery out of justice system, and is just hollywood crap?our justice system is already a mockery. they keep on throwing out the lawsuits against Obama, saying the plaintiff has no standing in the court but put 2 border guards in jail for doing their job.Does the peoples court make mockery out of justice system, and is just hollywood crap?I've noticed that there's a new introduction to the People's court where they make it clear that it is not a real court but is binding arbitration. Of course, anyone can find this out in 5 minutes with google.



Having said that, I don't think it's a mockery. Since cameras aren't allowed in courtrooms in the US, it's the closest thing most of us will get to seeing small claims court. The judges are real judges with real knowledge of the law and the experience to go with it. I'm sure some people that agree to come on TV are looking for their 5 minutes, overall I don't think it's a bad thing. You can actually learn a thing or two. Like, always get it in writing!Does the peoples court make mockery out of justice system, and is just hollywood crap?I can't watch shows like that, my brain melts each time. I don't think the judges are just trying to get noticed by Hollywood, I'll give them that, but at the same time I don't think they should be taken seriously.Does the peoples court make mockery out of justice system, and is just hollywood crap?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment