Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in San Bernardino?

I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in san bernardino. Can anyone give me directions on how to get there using the subway and bus and combinations with all the stops i need to make.I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in San Bernardino?Take the Red Line to Union Station.

Take the San Berdu Metrolink to SB

From there, grab a bus to ITT Tech.



Help us out here, can you provide an address?I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in San Bernardino?Hey there, I am an architect, and I designed that NH station!!! :) Go onto the Metro website, and they will give you instructions, but here is what I believe you need: Red line from NHS to Union Station, then Metrolink to SB. Look at Metro website for the SB end.I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in San Bernardino?From the North Hollywood Red Line Station, to 670 Carnegie Dr, San Bernardino:

1. Take the Red Line to Union Station.

2. Take the San Bernardino Line to the San Bernardino Metrolink Station.

3. Cross third street and catch route 1 eastbound to Court and E streets.

4. Cross street and catch southbound Route 2 at Court and E to Carnegie and Hospitality.

5. Walk NW on Carnegie 0.1 miles to destination.I need to get from the north hollywood subway station to Itt Tech in San Bernardino?
I don't think they've quite finished the tunnel to San Bernardino, so you'll definitely have to use the Metro Link to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment