Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?

I'm going to see Incubus over the summer at the Hollywood Bowl :D

I just want to make sure.. the view from the terrace boxes are good, right?

And the terrace boxes have the canvas chairs %26amp; little cubicle things?Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?I'm a Hollywood Bowl subscriber (going on my 3rd year). The terrace boxes seat 4 people, and yes, they're the ones with the canvas chairs. They also come equipped with a small table that clips to the side of your box. The view is great, though it's not nearly as good as pool circle or garden boxes (those seat 6 people). You will still be able to see the stage, and more importantly, the *people* on the stage.



Be aware that the Incubus show is a LEASED event. That means unlike the other Bowl events, you cannot bring in food, bottles or anything like that.Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?
Just a quick correction-these are the things that are not allowed: Alcohol and/or controlled substances,Umbrellas%26amp;chairs,Ca鈥?audio and video recording equipment.

Glass (including drinking glasses),metal cans/plastic bottles.Food IS allowed.(This is my 6th yr working as a Gate Supervisor)

Report Abuse

Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?Listen to me: ALL seats there are good. I've been in the orchestra pit, I've been all the way at the top. While I liked being up close, the music was just as good at the top and we could smoke pot up there too.



If they're really boxes, then yes, they're the cubicle kind. I've been in those, but I have no idea what they called that level.Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?
Terrace boxes are awesome! You can bring a cooler with food in it, etc. Ahhhh.........I love the Hollywood Bowl!!!Hollywood Bowl seating.. How good is the view from the terrace boxes?YFJA is right... terrace boxes are good seats, and they are the ones with the canvas chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment