Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I become an actor and go to hollywood ?

all my drama teachers told me im pretty gifted and i deserve to go to hollywood...

I believe Im a very artistic person, I love acting, playing multiple personalities and it just comes very easy for me and im passionate about it...

Thing is it's the one thing i see myself doing in the future but the problem is im egyptian, i live in Egypt and acting here realy suck... I realy wanna go to hollywood...How can I get a chance ?

How can I get noticed ?How can I become an actor and go to hollywood ?ummm i live in hollywood but you can......... shoot foreign excahnge student? or try flying on out here and try it out before u move here and its not gonna be easy trust me but if u can fly like i said go to an acting school get a degree in it and move on upHow can I become an actor and go to hollywood ?You do realize that going to Hollywood is pretty worthless unless you have an agent, tons of experience (preferably in the US), and headshots, right?
  • nada guides
  • window tinting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment