Thursday, January 26, 2012

What Hollywood costume could I customize?

My friend is having a Hollywood themed fancy dress party, the dress code being anyone from film or TV. I want to do something abit different and was originally going to get a corset and a tutu and go as a gothic Tinkerbell but it's working out expensive now. What are some other original fancy dress ideas or ones that I could customise to be more alternative/gothic???



TaWhat Hollywood costume could I customize?Wear whatever you want, then put on vampire fangs and say you're from the movie Twilight.

Or you can give any character a gothic twist by going as the dead version. I've done dead Snow White before.What Hollywood costume could I customize?you should do what ever you feel like whereing have fun at the party





rock on





love gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment