Monday, January 30, 2012

How should I get an acting job in hollywood ????

I am looking for a job as an actor in Hollywood movies. How should I be able to REACH the RIGHT people who need actors of Indian origin (from India)? Where and how can I access the casting crew of movies which require actors of Indian origin? I can also do non Indian roles too.

Pls help me guys鈥?How should I get an acting job in hollywood ????You need to find an agent who can send you out on casting calls. You'll have to contact various agencies and meet with them and hope that one of them decides to represent you. Be sure to have headshots as well as a resume with relevant experience when you go in for an interview.How should I get an acting job in hollywood ????Get out your knee pads and prepare for lot's of B.J.'sHow should I get an acting job in hollywood ????everyone wants to be a actor. there is 1 billion people before you all trying to do the same thing. u ether gota already know some one. be very lucky. or be born into it. "like the son of a celebrity.How should I get an acting job in hollywood ????
www.BeInAMovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment