Friday, January 20, 2012

Where do I get an audition for Hollywood Records?

Okay, I am a 15 year old girl, and I really, really want to follow my dream of singing and acting. But, I really, really want to do it for Hollywood Records. How can I get an audition or something similar to that. But, how can anyone help me? I really need someone to give me an address or a website or an email would really help me. But, thanks. I would really appreciate it. Just send me something or advice please. Thanks. Sorry I really am talking too much. haha well bye!Where do I get an audition for Hollywood Records?I would assume u'll need an agent first, unless u have connections things will go smooth, might just be a rocky road for now, focus on ur academics that's a sure thing, but good luck hope u make it

No comments:

Post a Comment