Friday, January 20, 2012

What would you think of a clean-living Hollywood actor?

One who is young, but doesn't drink alcohol, do drugs, have one night stands, or commits crimes?



I desperately want to go into Hollywood acting, but I don't do any of the above. Would this kill my chances?What would you think of a clean-living Hollywood actor?It's the women who spread their legs to get places. Men usually use their talent. As long as you're a good actor it won't matter. I think I heard that Dane Cook guy say that he never drinks so it's possible. And Brandon Flowers from the Killers is pretty strict Mormon. lol It's possible. just rare.What would you think of a clean-living Hollywood actor?Why would that kill your chances? Your a straight, sober normal guy. There should be more of you's out there.

Getting recognized in Hollywood is almost as difficult as finding a needle in a hay stack but not impossible.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment