Friday, January 20, 2012

Which one is better the Swedish movie Let the Right One in or the Hollywood remake Let Me In?

Would the Swedish still be worth watching once I've seen the Hollywood version? We all know what happens when a movie is remade right.Which one is better the Swedish movie Let the Right One in or the Hollywood remake Let Me In?Although there are exceptions, the general rule is, the original is better than the remake. I've heard both are good (I haven't seen either yet), but I hear more good things about the Swedish version. Hollywood lately has a track record of remaking horror movies from other countries (ie. The Ring and The Grudge) and while the Hollywood versions are decent, the originals are considered better.



I would think since you have seen the remake already, it would be worth watching the original.



And what happens when a movie is remade?

No comments:

Post a Comment