Friday, January 20, 2012

What do I wear to clubs/bars in Hollywood?

I'm going to Hollywood in March and I'm planning on going to some clubs/bars while out there, but don't know what to wear. With being a female I feel there is competition, but I at least want to be presentable and not look awkard. With being from the Midwest we don't really dress up much to go to bars and such. Please help me and tell me what people wear out there. Thanks.What do I wear to clubs/bars in Hollywood?Well it all depends on what clubs you go to. If you go to the fancy ones then you have to dress up because they have a dress code. If you go to the casual ones you can get away with wearing a nice pair of jeans and a nice dressy top. Most would prefer you not wear tennis shoes. A lot will not let you in with tennis shoes. A lot of girls over here dress slutty to clubs even in the winter. I don't know how they do not freeze their buns off! Since this is in the gay/lesbian section I can tell you that some good clubs are Arena on Saturdays and Circus on Fridays. They don't have dress codes and are very laid back. I am straight but I would go with my gay friends for this same reason. No pressure and so much fun. Well for me at least! They are on Santa Monica blvd. I used to go a long time ago so don't know if they are still open, your better off checking.What do I wear to clubs/bars in Hollywood?wear comfortable shoes and wear bright colors for the clubs and black for bars but don't go haulter because it would be easy for it to slide down while dancing ---but whatever you do don't wear white

No comments:

Post a Comment