Saturday, January 14, 2012

Is it safe for a 13 year old to go to a Hollywood Undead concert?

Soo I'm 13 and Hollywood Undead is probally going to be going on tour in a few months and I'd like to see them live. I know that a HU concert could get pretty crazy but do you think its safe for someone of my age to go to one of their concerts?Is it safe for a 13 year old to go to a Hollywood Undead concert?You Should Be Fine I Went To A HU Concert And It Was Pretty Wild Im 22 Though But As Long As U Dont Go It Alone You'll Be OkIs it safe for a 13 year old to go to a Hollywood Undead concert?I guess...if you're with you friends or someone you'll be fine, just avoid the pits if you think you won't get out alive like meIs it safe for a 13 year old to go to a Hollywood Undead concert?just dont go it alone, bro and dont do anything stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment