Friday, January 20, 2012

Im writing a novel set in Hollywood in the mid 1950s and I was wondering would it be odd to?

have an actor come to Hollywood thats from Greece? There are no famous Greek actors from that period. I know there were famous Latino/Latina actors and a few Italian actors as well.Im writing a novel set in Hollywood in the mid 1950s and I was wondering would it be odd to?I agree with the guy above, the more you can keep it different the more attractive it will be to the readers. Sounds cool, hope it goes well for you!Im writing a novel set in Hollywood in the mid 1950s and I was wondering would it be odd to?Sounds interesting to me! :) Remember the more unique it is, the more interesting it is. ;)

Best of luck with it.Im writing a novel set in Hollywood in the mid 1950s and I was wondering would it be odd to?If it's fiction, it doesn't really matter whether or not there were actually any famous Greek actors in real life or not. That's why they call it fiction. You are free to make whatever you want happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment