Saturday, January 14, 2012

I want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in hollywood. But I don't know how to start.?

I want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in Hollywood. But some people keep telling me that it will never happen. I want to start now but I don't know how. I need some advice and help!I want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in hollywood. But I don't know how to start.?I suppose it depends on how old you are. If you're not old enough to go to college, join or start a film club at your school or in your community. Get together with other aspiring film makers and see what you can come up with together. With sites like Youtube, anyone can make a movie. You need to at least get some experience like that under your belt.



If you're old enough for college, major in film. You'll get the basics, you'll get to watch great classic movies to see what makes them great, and hopefully you'll have some contacts and "ins" to the business.



I would imagine it'd be pretty difficult to just go to Hollywood and luck out. Not everyone is Diablo Cody.



You should also see if there are any small film or commercial production companies in your area. Again, if you're too young to work for money, you could see about interning.



Good luck!I want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in hollywood. But I don't know how to start.?this is really helpful advice. I would also like to be a person in show biz :D

Report Abuse

I want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in hollywood. But I don't know how to start.?probably by creating a small movie of your own and sending it off somewhere to get reviewsI want to be a famous movie director, writer, and producer in hollywood. But I don't know how to start.?
dude, are you smoking hash ? get back in your senses.

No comments:

Post a Comment