Saturday, January 14, 2012

Can I earn money by submitting my script that I had written to play it in Hollywood movies?

Please suggest me Genuine website and how can I submit it? Would this surely work if my script is good, would my name be displayed in the film if my script is played as a Hollywood film? Is this possible or reasonable to play from the third party by the Hollywood director if the script is nice. What are the necessary things if this happen to be yes, Waiting for your reply?Can I earn money by submitting my script that I had written to play it in Hollywood movies?That depends where the wind may blow. If you will go to major Hollywood studios' sites like Paramount, Warner, New Line, etc., you will find there that they're somewhat "begging" you should not send scripts or any materials for filmmaking because they don't actually need it. They may likely treat your work as, sadly, a mere "fanmail" and there's vague chance they will thank you for mailing them your work.



These studios actually hire professional and reputable writers and they will pay them millions of dollars. If you really want to become a writer I suggest you keep writing, join some contests or something and keep your hopes high. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment